Friday, June 24, 2011

Toilet Paper

I found another fun-looking gift today. Although, I think I'm going to use it more as a party decoration than a gift, but it's kind of a cross between the two. Take a look!
It's Over the hill toilet paper! You probably can't see very well from that picture, but it's a roll of toilet paper where every sheet has a cartoon about getting old on it. I think it would be so funny to put this in our bathroom when we have the party to surprise the guests - and George! I can't see what all the cartoons are, but one of the pictures shows one that's pretty funny, so I think this would be a pretty funny decoration worth getting. If I can even call it a decoration! Really, what a strange product, but in a good way! It's funny how many decorations and things for the entire party I've found while searching this site... this blog was just supposed to be about gifts for George - that's what it's called, after all! So I think next time I'll get back to actually searching for things that fit the title of blog... if I don't get distracted by something else as funny as this or the Whyagra again!

No comments:

Post a Comment