Thursday, January 13, 2011

Decorations!

I found some more decorations! Take a look at these!

The decorating kit is a garland and decorative ball to hang up, and the other one is a centerpiece for your table. I know these don’t look too impressive, but I thought they were a really neat idea because they’re customizable! They come with stickers so you can make them say Happy Birthday for whatever age your birthday boy or girl (man or woman?) is turning. Isn’t that clever? Most times you can only find decorations and things for multiples of ten. Well, George is turning a multiple of ten, that’s true, so it probably wouldn’t be a problem to find something, but still, it’s the principle of the thing! But really, these are pretty fun looking decorations anyways. It should be easy to find things that match them, too. So I think I’m going to get them! That’s a couple more decorations out of the way. I’m on a roll, now, so watch out for me posting more and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment