Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Funny Barricade

Look at this fun decoration I found for the party:
It’s a “Caution: Old Zone” Barricade! Which really just means it’s an inflatable barricade that says “Caution: Old Zone.” It’s this big inflatable thing (the site says it’s three feet tall I think!) that you blow up and can use as a decoration at the party. It’s supposed to keep youngsters away by warning them that there’s a bunch of old people there, isn’t that priceless? I think that’s just too funny. I think the party’s going to be in our back yard so I know just the place to put this. I’ll put it up in front of the gate on the side of our house where people will be coming in, and that way all the guests will get a good look at it. And all the kids will know to keep out! Obviously I don’t really expect any kids to come by the the house looking to get in our back yard, unless one of ours is having a friend over. And even if they did it’s not like we’re a bunch of mean old witches and crotchety old men who want to keep them out! Okay, maybe George is starting to live up to that crotchety old man part - kidding! But this will be a fun decoration nonetheless. Ooh, now I want to go looking for more decorations for the party. I’m getting excited already!

No comments:

Post a Comment