Thursday, December 23, 2010

Look at this game!

I found a party game today that I thought was absolutely hilarious. Take a look at this:
It’s called Pin the Part on the Old Fart. As you might guess, it’s a lot like pin the tail on the donkey. Except, well, you’re not pinning a tail on a donkey. Instead it looks like you pin various things old people use on a picture of an old person, like a hairpiece or a diaper. Here, there’s an image of all the different things:
Isn’t that just priceless? I think this would be a really fun party game for George’s birthday. I’m sure everybody will get a kick out of it, George included! After all, what fun would his birthday be if we didn’t poke fun at his age? And what a better way to do it? Everybody will get some good laughs out of playing this game and plus it’ll be an activity to bring everybody together for. I was worried there wouldn’t be enough of those! I’m glad I found this. And I know, it’s not a gift really, but I’m sure you all don’t mind me posting something a little different every once in a while. Maybe some of you will see this and want to play this game too!

No comments:

Post a Comment