Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Electric Cleaner

I just found the perfect small little gift for our other son to "give" George. Look at this thing:

It's an electric nose and ear cleaner - how funny is that? It looks like it's just a little elctric motor that spins around and come with two attachments: A cotton swab (for the ears) and a little plastic finger (for the nose)! After all, it gets to be a lot more work to keep up with hygiene when you get older, as George would know! It says (as a joke of course) that it's "guaranteed to improve your sense of smell and hearing" - well George could certainly use some help with that second one, with how long it takes him to do what I ask sometimes! Anyways, this is just the kind of small gift I was looking for to get from whichever boy doesn't get him the tool kit. It's a little less expensive, though, so I think I might pair it with the birthday blues kit - those two combined are about equal in price to the tool belt. Well, that takes care of the gifts from the kids, but I still haven't figured out what I'll be getting him. That's a little backwards if you ask me! I really should make them start actually buying people presents themselves one of these days, but boys will be boys, I suppose. Okay, that's all for now, but next time it's time to recommence the hunt for a gift to George from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment