Sunday, November 21, 2010

Golfer Survival Kit

Well, here we go, first real post with content. Here’s the first gift idea that I had.

It’s called a golfer’s survival kit and you can find it here. It’s kind of a gag gift, it looks like, but that’s probably the best kind, right? I guess I should figure out whether I’m going to get him a gag gift or a serious one. Well, actually I think I’ll just get whatever gift I think is best, whether it’s gag or serious. Anyways, I thought this was kind of appropriate. George doesn’t play golf yet, but he’s going to start soon, I bet: his boss just invited him a little while ago to play with him. I guess that’s a sign of being high up in the company, according to George (I will never understand why) so I bet he’s going to be playing a lot more golf in the future. So this could be kind of a cute little gift to get him to tie into that. All the things in there are so funny - a grass-scented air freshener? And those signs? Too cute. It doesn’t look very big though, so it would have to get paired with other gifts. Which I think is what I’m going to do anyways. But this might be a nice little thing to tack on to whatever else I get him. On the other hand, I could imagine that this might just be kind of tacky and useless... would any of you out there get this for your golfing birthday boys?

No comments:

Post a Comment