Friday, November 12, 2010

Hi

So, this is my first blog post. I hope I’m doing it right. I’m not the most technologically savvy person out there. Anyways, hi. I’m Lianna. My husband George is having his 50th birthday soon, and I’m planning him a surprise party for it. I’ve got plenty of experience throwing parties - after two sons and countless friends’ parties, you might say I’m sort of an expert - but the one thing I don’t know what to do is what gift to get George. So I’m starting this blog so I can post some of my gift ideas here and get feedback. Also, I think I’ll post some tips regarding what I’m doing for other aspects of the party, like decorations, so that maybe someone can learn a thing or two reading my blog, too. But mostly, I just want to figure out the perfect gift to get George for his birthday. Hopefully, talking about it with all of you here on this blog, I’ll be able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment