Friday, November 26, 2010

Body Part Replacement Kit

Here’s another funny gift idea I found.

You can find this body part replacement kit here. Isn’t this a cute idea? It’s another gag gift - like most of them, I think. But it pokes fun at the idea of losing functionality in your body parts as you get older. Thankfully George doesn’t have to worry about any of that quite yet, but this might serve as a good reminder for him to keep in shape so he can stave it off longer! This kit is like those things you get for your kids where you put it in the bathtub and it grows over time. It says that in 72 hours, the body parts get 600% bigger. I’m not sure how big that is, but I’d imagine it’s probably around the size of a regular body part - maybe a little bigger for the ears and nose. Not that the size really matters, it’ll be a fun little gift either way. It’s pretty cheap, so this looks like something I could possibly stuff in goodie bags for our guests for the party, depending on how many people come. At the very least, I think I’ll get some for our closest friends. I’m sure everybody will get a kick out of these, George included! I think anybody around our age can appreciate a funny gag gift like that. So I think I’ll get these! But this is going to be a little goodie bag gift, so I still have to keep searching for gifts for George, then. Keep checking back as I post more gift ideas I come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment