Thursday, April 28, 2011

A couple more small gifts

I went on that site again, in search of some small gifts that could go along with the pen I posted about last time, and I think I found some. One of them’s a little questionable in taste, though - I mean, I don’t have a problem with it, and George wouldn’t, but, well, you’ll see. First, here’s one that’s a safe bet:
They call it the over the hill hearing aid and yes, I know, it’s just a funnel. But it’s not as dumb as, say, golf balls, because funnels aren’t really something you normally buy by themselves, and this gift went ahead and turned a strange object into a funny gift that actually makes sense. I think it’s quite clever. And I think I might get it for George, along with the pen and a couple other little things. The thing I’m hesitant about, though, is this:
Yes, you read that right, that's called the "pecker exerciser." As you can see, this isn’t something I could include if one of the boys was going to be giving George all the little gifts. It would pretty much have to be a gift from me, for obvious reasons - coming from me it would be funny, but coming from anyone else, it would be very strange! And I don’t think I could stand to give it to him in public, either - he might not be embarrassed by it, but I know I would be! I think this product is absolutely hilarious and is one of the best gag gifts I’ve found online so far, but I’m not sure how I could go about presenting it to him. Maybe I could give it to him as an additional gift in private after the party, but then it doesn’t even seem worth the effort. I don’t know, I guess I’ll just have to think over this one while I’m looking for more small gifts that the boys could get George!

No comments:

Post a Comment